Chapter 2 Angel hearing



א

CHAPTER 2 ANGEL HEARING
Listening to angels I am in Wonder.

For some people communicating with angels seems a risky business. There are rules and there are laws. Here we aim to show you how to navigate these waters.
The auditory channel (or hearing mode) involves hearing words spoken externally or internally, and the singing either externally or internally.

VOICES OUT LOUD
A person may hear angels speak to them out loud.
Ingrid’s story
Ingrid woke up one night. She had heard her name spoken out loud. She was terrified someone was in the house. She went and turned on all the lights. No-one was there. She went back to bed and remembered that one of her desires, as a sign that the angel was with her, was that the angel would say her name out loud.
My story (the Goddess sang to me)
I woke up one night. I heard my name spoken out loud. I could feel a finger touching me on the neck firmly. I dared not move but I knew it was an angel. Then she began singing to me in such a beautiful Goddess voice. I don’t remember the words but the feeling remains with me.

Q.            Can this be done at will?
First of all the angel has to be present, and we know we can’t make them talk. So we have to be able to call them up, and we have to have a modem of communication; some structure or rules, including permission asking.
Next, it is a strange feeling to hear your name spoken and there is no-one present, but it is obviously a valid altered state or for some people, a normal state.

Channeling
A person may suddenly speak out loud the words of angels as in certain forms of channeling. This may be conscious or in trance, or they may just be inspired to speak. Speaking in tongues is an early form of this. It is valid only if it is useful. The information that is spoken is not so much important, as is the opening of the heart that may come with it. Each person is entitled to speak in this way, and the degree of clarity achieved relates to the degree of incarnation or embodiment of the angel that is occurring.

Story of speaking out loud at Glastonbell
I don’t have much experience with voice channelling nor do I talk in my sleep normally. I have a quiet voice when I am awake. One night I woke myself up I was talking so loud. I thought maybe even the lady upstairs had heard me. Sure enough in the morning she says ‘It sounded Aboriginal, very sensual.’ Later she led an expedition all around Australia visiting sacred sites. The Angel had spoken through me in my sleep.
It is easy to get caught in the web of ego, trickery and glamour here. Especially when it comes to predictions using this method.
It will be valuable if you use it for your own growth but beware the voice that tells you ‘you must do this or that’. You are the boss. You have to take the responsibility. Life is precious. This is the first Law.

INNER VOICES
Sometimes you will hear a voice internally. Many times in my youth I heard the angel speak but I did not know it was an angel.
Q. How do  I tell if it is from the angel or if my mind is just making it up?
There is a clarity that comes with the words. This is the significance of the trumpet in pictures of angels. It is not loud. It is just like a pure note that reaches you.

One day my angel said ‘There are 50’.
It was perplexing Fifty what? I continued unfolding my work. Then realised that the Chakras (flowers or vortexes in our spirit body ) had 50 petals and I had been purifying them. This same theory forms the basis of a branch of psychology called Biopsychology. It takes years to unfold the chakra petals that way.
You may not know the meaning of the words and you may have to look them up in the dictionary, e.g. One of the first words I heard was ‘metempsychosis’. I remember it so clearly. It meant ‘illness caused from past lives’ and this was long before I had teenager problems. The angel was telling me he had been in my life in previous Times and the understanding of this was causing me some difficulty now.

Healing the angel hearing
Some people do not have this facility. It has been blocked for too long or went unheeded and withered like an arm that was never used. It has to be reawakened and you have to practise using it. It takes trust and it takes some time for trust to develop. Trust in yourself.
Some people do not wish to hear. They are afraid to hear their loved ones or spouses who have passed over. They feel abandoned or guilty and it hurts. But considering the possibility of communication, and knowing the wonder of angels will heal this.
For some the facility has gone awry. It is as if the wrong person answered the wrong questions. This leaves lots of room for doubt. This can be countered by directing the question e.g. ‘Angel Gabriel, what can I do next?’ Or if you know your angel’s name, ask them by name.
If it persists you can ask for an angelic switch to be put into place. This can work.
The angels care for you and wish to help you grow. They will not interfere unless you have asked. This asking may have occurred so long ago that you cannot remember.
Be accurate with what you ask for yourself. It will have repercussions long into the future.

Q.            Can a deaf person ‘hear’ angels?
Yes. Some can hear them very clearly. And speak to them clearly. And see them clearly. It is not a physical perception but a spirit perception, from the inner planes. It requires a development of the senses of the spirit, by inner reflection. It also requires an openness of the heart, which springs from a willingness to recognize truth and seek answers.

Q.Why do they sometimes speak spontaneously without you soliciting them?
It is a call to the future.
I say the angel is a part of you coming from the future. It tells you how to align your past, with the future, and what steps to take to do this. Welcome the angels. It may not be indicating all of your life to change that way, but at least your angel life.
If you wish you can ask for clarity on the message, if you have developed skills in communicating with them.

Q. I have such a need for guidance, I would that the angel could intervene in this way often.

My dream of thermometer
I was doing healing. I could not tell if something was inflamed or if it was cold. I dreamed I swallowed a thermometer and after that I never had any trouble feeling temperatures.
Will the angel speak in my native language or adopted language or foreign language?
Patience is a virtue but impatience is a creative surge waiting for its time.
The Aborigines have a saying that the future is behind you. If you are having trouble with your back you may not be listening to your angel.

Q.            Do you know your future?
I learn to respond from day to day and trust all things will fall into place. When our pasts have been cleaned up then the future is ours, free. This is a continuing process.

If you are having difficulties here ask for a translation device to be put into place inside you.
The angels care for you and wish to help you grow. They will not interfere unless you have asked. This asking may have occurred so long ago that you cannot remember.
Be accurate with what you ask for yourself. It will have repercussions long into the future.

Q.            Can a deaf person ‘hear’ angels?
Yes. Some can hear them very clearly. And speak to them clearly. And see them clearly. It is not a physical perception but a spirit perception, from the inner planes. It requires a development of the senses of the spirit, by inner reflection. It also requires an openness of the heart, which springs from a willingness to recognize truth and seek answers.

PREMONITIONS
Sometimes an angel will have particular words that are cues indicating their presence and influence, e.g. Raphael’s ‘in a sense’. If I overhear someone saying ‘in a sense’ then I know Raphael is present.
Some people have developed strong auditory skills.
The story of A.C.
She is a Gemini. She will talk all day to the angels. You’ll see her walking down the road, talking away. And it is not just meaningless chat. She can channel any being at the drop of a hat.
Some have natural unawakened strong auditory skills.
Older lady at Emerald beach
Joan was an older lady. Her father had been a Presbyterian minister. When we began asking short questions to the angel she started relaying messages that went on for pages. She had never known she could do this.
Some people have difficulty switching from auditory to visual. They can talk all day but never see an angel. They need to switch off the ‘talker’. They may have to be firm here.

Q. Ian and his daughter
Ian says that two weeks before his daughter was even conceived, she came to him and spoke in the voice that she has now. It was very clear. She said ‘Don’t worry daddy, I’m coming soon’

Pam and her voice – story of road hazards
Both myself and my husband regularly receive CLEAR WARNINGS of any upcoming hazards on the road,, like a gentle voice in your head lovingly says ‘Now two curves ahead is a tight one. You’d better slow right down & watch out for the car that is in the middle of the road’ THE VOICE IS ALWAYS RIGHT.’

I find the angel only says a few words to me?
When an angel speaks it is profound. The words are keys to unlock a gateway. As well, you don’t forget them.

Story of leave
The angel told me he wanted to give me a special message. So I arranged it all. I went to a special place, with my friend, overlooking the mountains with gum-trees all around. The angel said ‘leave’. I thought ‘That is all. Leave? Leave what? Leave home? leave my job? Leave my girlfriend?’ I went home pondering this word ‘leave’. This was a long time before I ever heard the word ascension and what has come to be understood by that.

The snowball effect
A similar one was the message he gave me about the snowball effect. I had visions of cascading colours like an avalanche. I understood that this was how this work with angels would grow.
We want more complications or we think we want them. Angels have a love of simplicity bordering on naivety. It is much easier for children to relate to them, or animals.



The person who could hear but not see
K. could talk with the angels but she had never seen one. I said the ‘seeing’ is in a part of yourself that you are not aware of, the seeing fragment. As we did the process I had to restrain her angel from jumping in and verbalising. Then we saw Raphael come, then goddess Sophia then goddess Persephone, and we asked them questions and talked. It was very clear.

How can I develop my ability to communicate? I wish to ‘Ask the angels’.
First ask the angels to clear the auditory blockages. This may take time. It took me three years.
We may have suppressed our psychic hearing. By working with the other sense channels this will improve.

Reiki master who didn’t listen to Christ
G. was a Reiki master. She came to see me. I said you haven’t been listening to the Christ. She said she had only just had an operation on her ear.
(In person I can teach you quickly how to talk to your angel)

Q.            Sometimes I want to talk to my angel and someone else answers?
These people or beings have been waiting a long time to speak to you. They have urgent messages. Let them have their say and get on with it.
It may be your guardian saint or goddess. They may wish to begin teaching you.

Q.            I ask the angel but I keep seeing pictures?
You are primarily visual. You have trouble switching from visual channel into auditory channel. A good technique is to use your eyes to look towards your ears then ask the question.

Q.            I ask but I don’t get anything?
Use your eyes to look down towards your heart and try to feel it out. You might have to feel it out syllable by syllable. Or else do some dancing or moving around and then ask. Here we are changing channels.

Q.            When I ask for the angel’s name I hear my own name?
Trust what you hear.

Q.            I ask but my friend gets the answer?
Relationships are very important to you. Messages may come to you from the radio or TV. Practise being the angel and talking to you, what would you hear???
Story of Michael & Gabriel
I noticed I have many friends whose name is Michael. I thought maybe when the child is born, Angel Michael comes and the parents think that is the Spirit of their child.

Gai came to do the angel process. I did not know what she was experiencing. It is not my business. It is between her and her angel. I asked her if the angel had told her its name. She said ‘Yes, Sol.’. I thought that it was a funny name for an angel. Later she said ’Oh the angel said earlier that it’s name was Gabriel but I thought that could not be right because that is my name. Her given name was Gabriel. We have to trust what we hear and learn to put the story together the angel’s way.

I have been told my angels are Michael and Raphael but I hear ‘Gabriel’?
Other people have no right to tell you this. It is disempowering. Trust yourself first. When you hear that voice talking to you this is the beginning of something beautiful. It is in the hearing, not in the name.

ANGEL SINGING
Angels can be a sound. The sound is the angel.
When you hear the spontaneous singing of angels it may just be a letter (vowel) e.g. AEIOU. Spontaneous movements or gestures may be occurring with them.
The vowels sung are the pathways of the angels as they come into our existence. The consonants are the stones along the pathways and together they are singing into existence the story of a soul’s life. This is Living Voice.
The various fragments, our lost parts, the lost souls, can be sung into existence in the same way. It is the joy that comes with the song.
I love angel song. Every morning I will awake with a song in my heart. It will lift me to begin the day and usually be a message for me, or a theme for the day.
Very often a particular angel will give me a particular song and when I sing it I am with that angel.
Or you may sing the angel’s name over and over.

Jane’s daughter singing Gabriel
Jane heard her 9yr old daughter Tani singing ‘Gabriel’ over and over for 10 minutes or so. In the night time she came into her mother’s room and said she saw an angel at the window.

Sacred sounds

Each angel has a sacred sound. I will give them for the Archangels.



Similar sounds
Each angel has a ‘similar’ sound. That is a sound that is appearing in our world that is the same sound as an angel. An example could be the sound of wind rustling in the leaves.
It is no accident that insects sing. Insects are beings of the air but belong to the fire element, just as are angels. Their sounds are often the singing of angels. Witness cicadas singing, or the eerie sound of a praying mantis, or the chirruping of a cricket.
Here are some angels similar sounds given to me by Archangel Raphael

Gabriel Shamuel Michael Raphael Saschiel Ariel Kabiel Tzakiel Manaziel
mm whoom (like wind) wah wah oof (like strong wind) woomf
wis weeni run
wonda
They have a profound effect when resonated in parts of the body especially the chakras beginning from the Crown going down.

Q.            When I sing ‘om’ am I calling Gabriel?
If that is your intention. Intention to call Gabriel comes first, then singing om will aid that, as it opens up the crown chakra (energy vortex above the head) that Gabriel rules over.
Om calls the male Gabriel aspect. It is radiant. Um calls the female Gabriel aspect. It is receptive.

Mantras
Some angels give me mantras so that I can feel closer to that angel. I can do some shifting of my angel aspects from darkness into light. Here is one.

Monad angel’s wisdom aspect
I am here, I am Heart I am here, I am Heart I am Heart, I am Heart, I am Heart.

Or you may use them to shift other’s aspects. Healing can take place here. Maturing and evolution is occurring.


Even the electrical sounds of motors can be angel’s ‘similar’ sounds. When you hear those sounds the angels are alerting you to their presence. They may have a message for you.
Whales are beings of the elements earth and water. Witness their songs as they call across the Earth and across the oceans.

THE LANGUAGE OF ANGELS
Your angel has a unique language that he or she relays to you in their messages. You must come to terms with this language.
Example: Often when I ask ‘what shall I do? ‘, the angels reply, ‘walk’. This is a key word. There is a secret to this. Our walking step by step involves our breathing. It is like the wind in a tree. It creates a backward and forward movement that is necessary for growth. Similarly, it is known that a child’s crawling is necessary for brain development. And rocking backwards and forwards can sooth the child by moving it through its anxiety blockages.

Another often used word is ‘work’. It means doing figure 8’s (infinity sign), which coincidentally we often do when working such as sweeping, polishing or even dishwashing.           
The infinity sign refers to the balancing of polarities such as left-right, above- below. It especially refers to the balancing of impulses of mother and father from our conception pattern, which comes in with the union of the first cell from our mother, and the first cell from our father. These patterns remain with us for our whole life, but can be transformed by using infinity patterns in movement.

The echo principle
A class teacher uses the echo principle. She begins with ‘Good morning boys and girls’ and the reply ‘Good morning, teacher’. She elicits a response in them by which they learn, hopefully to become themselves, not the teacher. The dance of student and teacher is like the call and the echo in the valley of angels. Healing and growth are taking place for both, and each is fulfilled.

TELEPATHY 
Q.            What is telepathy?
This is inner hearing/feeling. It is part of Connectedness. Connectedness requires Oneness. When you are One with your self you are One with all things.
If your phone is disconnected you cannot call anybody. You have to find the inner phone, get connected and learn how to operate it. Children often play phone-a–friend. This is real to them. It is the beginning of connectedness.
Connectedness will also create spontaneity. Words are coming out of your mouth by themselves, or you say ‘I was just about to say that.’ It is inspiration. It is how telepathy operates in relationships. If you are having a problem with a relationship find out where you are disconnected from your self, or from them.
Some day we may create a kind of telephone where we can dial-an-angel. It is not far away.

INNER ANGEL SOUNDS

Q.            I hear music (inside me) but I see the planets (inside)?
This is called the celestial harmonies or music of the spheres. The angels of the planets are singing. Each planet has an angel. That is what you hear. It is a great mystery.
The planets are moving and spinning and as they do they create sound. Each planet’s sounds are unique and each planet’s song is unique. It is its signature song.
When you hear these sounds you experience great bliss, yet you cannot create or conjure them up. This is a gift that comes when an opening occurs in the heavens, a star gate.

Q.            I hear choirs of angels singing?
Do not be afraid Little One. You are blessed beyond compare.

Q.            I hear bells tinkling but there are no bells?
These are celestial bells.

Q.            I woke up in the night. I heard the laughter of a golden voice?
It is the angel’s voice. It is your angel voice.

Hosanna is who the angels sing. 

Celestial is the sound of snow falling on deaf ears.

Ezekiel’s wheels are forever spinning. It is his instrument of music. To hear that sound is to have a boon.

To hear the sound of an earthquake or of distant thunder. 
Angels are calling you. Heaven on Earth is nearby.


Q. I hear a loud ringing in my ear sometimes?

It is a signal from the angel that they are present. It is telling you that what you said is truth, angel truth and to remember it.

Q. Does blood have a sound?
When the energy is moving through the body it creates sound. When you listen with angel ears you can hear that sound. The energy of the universe is pulsing in you. God is keeping you alive.
To follow the voice of the Blood as it speaks to your Heart ~ that is Love. And to follow its song is to create a beautiful song.

Q. Ray Oliver told me he heard the song of Elohim singing in the sky and then he put it down into music?
This is how all the great love songs were inspired. I shall show how to make some songs, and music later.

YOUR ANGEL NAME
This is what the angels call you. They have a special name for you. Your name is a sound. Your angel name is a pure sound. When you hear that sound you remember who you are. My angel name means ‘the sound of many people clapping’. When I am doing lectures and I hear that sound I feel my angel presence strongly.
Ask your angel to tell you, somehow, your angel name.
Try to imagine a choir of angels singing your angel name. How would you feel? You have heard it before, before you came to Earth.
It is calling to you. WELCOME.

To listen with the ears of angel.
To sing with an angel’s voice.

No comments:

Post a Comment