Chapter 23 Grail Consciousness

CHAPTER 23
 GRAIL CONSCIOUSNESS

‘I walked out into the desert and for the first time I could see the spirit in all things; places, sand, rocks, trees, birds, animals.’Ben. April 2002

Author’s Grail journey
I heard a voice clearly say ‘I buried it in Toledo’, and later I had a vision of a jewel-encrusted knife. I looked at a map of the world. There are 5 Toledo cities in the world. ‘Which one was it?
Then I read that the Grail texts were first discovered in Toledo, Spain, an ancient Visigothian capital and later centre of Jewish and Moorish Culture.
The original author of these Grail papers was named Flegetanis who was also reported to be descended from Solomon’s royal line in Jerusalem. He is reported to have read the story of the Grail in the stars.
Wolfram von Eschenbach says that the Grail was brought down by the angels from the stars to Earth and left there. According to New Age teacher Andrew Cohen, ‘the Grail is a form of consciousness in which the essence of all things can be recognised.’

So this little voice had given me a jolt that led to my exploration of the Grail story as if I had been personally involved. This voice was from Joseph of Arimathea who became my Spirit guide on this adventure.

I meet the Cup
I was at the lookout. Mountains were to my left and mountains were to my right. I had been working with a group of angels,
seven in fact, that Raphael referred to as the Magic Body. Each day for 6 days I had invoked one. This, the last day, I was very tired, and did not really want to do it, but I had made a commitment. I just did a small dance with my hands, for one or two minutes. The dance ended with my hands moving in a cup shape.

I sat in my car. After 5 minutes two very large flocks of pigeons appeared one from the left and one from the right and proceeded to do the very same dance ending in them flying in the formation of a very large cup, and then dropping away to the sides again. I was shocked. Did that happen? Did I somehow create that? How did it happen?

After all these years I can only think that the energy of the dance must have spread outwards, and the flocks of pigeons had picked it up. This was one of those times when the angels expanded my mind beyond its limits. The Magic Body had been created, but I had no idea how or for what purpose. As time goes by I know I use it often, for example to create angel clouds, but its modus operandi is still unknown to me. I still have a limited identity of ‘I am’.

Ann says,
‘I went outside. Raphael appeared, then a huge golden cup in light. Then the Gold poured into me. Rivers of tar were replaced by rivers of gold. Later I was led to a healing temple where I was placed above a slab of golden light. It flooded my soul, and I received deep healing.’
Here is an extract from Stephen Lawhead’s book ‘Arthur’. Notice how all the angel senses are used and how their expression changes from one into the other.
‘They come!’ another cried, and I heard a sound like that of a harp when it sings itself in the wind – a music at once moving and mysterious. It might have been the wind, but it was deeper and more resonant: the sky itself was breaking forth in song.
The air stirred softly, as with the light flutter of feathered wings. I felt a silken touch like a cool breath on my face, and tasted honey on my tongue. I inhaled a fragrance surpassing in sweetness any I had ever known; blossoms of apple and honeysuckle and other blooms combined.
An unseen presence had passed through our midst, trailing perfumed music in its wake. My spirit quickened in response. My skin tingled all over and my heart beat fast.
I saw, as out of the corner of my eye, a faint phantom image, pale half-veiled shapes falling out of the sky and swirling around the Fisher King’s palace. Strange lights began to play in the darkened windows above.
Turning to Gwenhyver, I saw her face bathed in golden light. Her hands were clasped beneath her chin, her face upturned in the starlight, her lips trembling. ‘Blessed Jesu,’ I heard her say. ‘Blessed Jesu.’
The golden light gleamed forth from every window of the Fisher King’s palace. The holy music swelled, resounding through heaven’s vast halls. The swirling, fluttering, shifting, seen-yet-unseen shapes seemed to have multiplied until they could not contain them. They were everywhere!
‘Angels...’ breathed Abbott Elfodd in an awed whisper. ‘Heaven’s champions have come for Arthur.’
I gazed into the golden light now boldly blazing from the palace atop the tor, casting all below in sharp relief, the shadows of men and animals thrown hard upon the ground. The light was a living thing, dazzling, brilliant, it pulsed with ardent power, brighter and more potent than lightning.
And then as swiftly as it had begun, it ended.
The light dwindled and the music hushed to a swiftly fading resonance – disappearing so fast, I wondered if I had heard or seen anything at all. Perhaps I had only imagined it. Perhaps it was a dream.

According to Raphael
In angel consciousness, ‘Everything is meaningful’ In Christ consciousness, ‘Everything is precious’ In Grail consciousness, ‘Everything is Spirit’.  In the After death consciousness it is the same.

Ben’s story
He is a young wild man. He says of his journey to Lake Mungo an ancient dried up lake bed in central Australia. ‘I thought of a horse and very soon a horse appeared in the clouds. I thought of a dove and it appeared in the clouds. Whatever I thought of, soon it appeared in the clouds. Was an angel responding to my thoughts, or was an angel putting the thoughts into my head, or was I maybe responding to the angel’s thoughts? A face of a beautiful woman appeared in the clouds. I took her photo. I saw her as the Goddess of the Grail consciousness.

As I was writing this, within a few seconds a very large cloud appeared in the sky in a peculiar shape with backbone and ribs. My friend said a silver angel had come down like in a cone, and grounded to her. The angel said ‘The cup is filled with Blood – the bloodlines are healed.’ Later I saw a silver pool at the base of my spine with mists of pink and blue, I was hearing the sound of a celestial waterfall. Later the silver went out through my crown.
As I typed it, a magical happening also occurred. There is a lot of Magic here.

No comments:

Post a Comment