Chapter 10 Angels and Children




there is a field of angels
 growing in your heart
 made pure
 by the love of a Saint
Arise 
know the moon
 know the sun
for Heidi age 6
...Raphael

The Fragments
The angel has many fragments. These are its aspects. A person can only embody one fragment, present one aspect. The consciousness of an angel is vast and human consciousness is more limited, focused. After a person absorbs their angel fragment they may begin to recognize other fragments, other people who are beginning to embody their angel aspect. The aim is to know all the fragments and honour them in their gifts and contribution.
We, as human beings, also have many fragments. A fragment is a part of our self we do not know exists, or part of our self that we deny the existence of.
They will live their lives in our dreams, in other worlds, in the fairy world for example. They may express as subpersonalities or we may get them out in activities such as play-acting. They are kept separate from us, by shock. To access them, you have to ‘cross the bridge’, to get to the ‘other side’.

Children and Fragments
A child, when it is born, sees our fragments. They absorb one from each parent. They begin acting them out. These are called the Sun fragment, from the father and the Moon fragment, from the mother. These two fragments are meant to form structures in the Angel Body, except this angel body is still dormant.
Here is the difficulty. The parents often have rejected their fragment, they do not like it, and they do not know it is part of them. The fragment does not belong to the child, so they cannot do anything about it. Child and parent both stumble and begin to shuffle it. They live around it as best as love can do.
The fragment does not evolve or mature, and this can lead to social imbalance even sociopathic or psychopathic activities. There may just be learning difficulties, or inappropriate behaviour but a part of the personality structure is missing. This is called a splinter. This unoccupied part of the matrix leaves another dark hole that all sorts of monsters and predators can use and inhabit.
A third person, not from the family, can easily do the evolving. This was the function of the godparent. Or in other situations, the tribal shaman, the trickster or fool. In our society it is all pushed underground. Later it emerges, sometimes with devastating consequences.
What a child sees
A child is very much in touch with that world.
Baby Harriet
She is 6 months old. Her mum says she will often look at the ceiling and smile. I went to visit. She was looking at angels in the air. She even began moving her hands and body and I was sure she said ‘angel’. She was doing the angel’s dance!!!
Story of market stall
At my market stall I do a little drawing for children that I call an angel signature. It very strongly calls the angel. A 6 month old came (with her parents). Her eyes could not yet even focus to see what I was doing. But I knew she could feel it. When I was finished and handed it to her, you should have seen her eyes light up and the smile in her heart.
Many children would just lead the parents to my stall not knowing what I did. They could not read the signs, but they knew. Sometimes the parents would shuffle them off. It was very touching.

Story of baby and angel signature
I decided to do the dance of a little baby. As I did a tone (a sound), she did the sound too, and as I did the dance she sat laughing and clapping in her little baby way. I saw her again when she was seven and asked if she had remembered the dance. She said ‘yes’. I was very impressed.
My story as a child & fear of angel
When I was a child I had fear of the dark. There was a boogie monster hiding behind the cupboard door and I knew that when I went to sleep it would come and ‘get’ me. As an adult I watched the same scene again using active imagination. The child was fighting off sleep, tensing his muscles but eventually succumbing. The spirit behind the door came out and then began to comfort him. I did not know about angels. They were never mentioned in our house. I realised then why I had always wanted to be the great yogi and do without sleep. My body still has the patterning of the tension in the muscles. It is such an ingrained habit. I decided then and there to make a commitment that as many children as I came into contact with, I would do an angel signature for them. This would be a preventative for many years to come. They would be saved many difficulties that arise from not knowing they had a helper.
An Angel play-mate
Fin is 5 years old. He said he couldn’t see his angel. When asked to imagine what he looked like, he said, ‘He is a boy. He has white and silver shorts and shirt, and golden hair. He has a heart-shaped lyre in his lefthand, and a bow-and-arrow in the right hand. His name is Gabie (Gabriel). He is friends with your angel, mum (Michael). They are like brothers. They help each other!’ Out of the mouth of babes!!!!
How angels appear to children is typically in the form of a playmate.
Fear of the dark
Q.      My child has fear of the dark? What can I do?
Ask her to draw a scribble. This is what is in the dark. Then ask her to colour it in. Let her try to see some form in it. This will evolve her perception (which is making the fear) of what is there. Then gently lead her on to an awareness that it may be a guardian angel or guardian saint.

If she is hearing whispers ask her to breathe gently through the nose for a while, one nostril then the other. Then direct her to ask for quiet and clearness (clarity), and begin singing. This breathing helps to clear the Sun and Moon fragments which are entering on a subtle level near the nostrils. This is an old yogic technique.
Epiphany
This is a high point in life. At this point the angel leaves a lasting impression that one can identify with as being of the ‘highest’.
A kingfisher and its colour appear in my epiphany. They are colours of blue and purple. One Christmas a kingfisher flew in and hit against the window. It was stunned. I picked it up and as it sat in my hand my friend Jerry took a photo. I gave it some angel energy and it came around and flew off. It was a very moving moment. In its stunned state it almost had human features. I felt like I had had a visitation. This often occurs when a big change is about to happen in my life. Visits from birds are often seen as messages from those who have passed over.
One time as a young man I was walking in the city. A kingfisher was on the ground with a damaged wing. I decided to take it in to the closest house to call the vet. I knocked on the door and a minister in bright purple robes answered. He said to put it in the mulberry tree and nature will take care of it. I walked down the street chatting to him. Later I found out he was the Archbishop of that city, the head of the Catholic Church.
Threads run through these times and you know a life mission is waiting to unfold.
January 6 is also called Epiphany. It is the 13th day from Christmas. The 12 days of Christmas correspond to the 12 months of the coming year. Awareness of what happens on each day will give a reflection of what will happen in each month. The ‘one day, one month, one year’ principle is operating here.


Angels in Pregnancy
As the embryo develops, the angels of the body of formative forces, enter and leave a formative impression that the developing body can align to. Each 2 1/3 days or so, one enters, it may only be for 30 seconds and then is gone. Notice that this period is the same as it takes a solar wind to arrive on the Earth from the Sun. By 12 months the total of 144 have entered. Notice that it does not end after 9 months. The human embryo is one of the few which is not fully formed at birth. (See book ‘Birthing the Spirit’ by Ann Watts and Liz Watters.)
These are the times of the physical earthly alignments. The spirit consciousness enters during these times but the soul is not entering till breathing begins. The guardian angel is present but the angel body is still sleeping unless by conscious activity the parents have awakened it. They can do this by awakening their own and letting the angel body develop as their child’s body develops, remembering which is which.
Share their wisdom pearls. Let it grow you, as they grow.
My story in the hospital
I have a distinct memory of just before I was born. My spirit left my body, and began walking around in the hospital, seeing all the sick people. I felt compassion for them. I tried to do some healing on them (which I now know was angel healing), but they were unable to respond. I was disappointed. I went back into my womb, and shut down my awareness of healing. Raphael was with me, even then.
ANGELS IN BIRTHING
In birthing, call on Mary and the Angels and they will show you how to birth with joy. They are present but you must acknowledge them.
Margo writes
Nine days ago I had the opportunity to be at my Grandson’ s birth. It was all so beautiful. And it was interesting to see all the many angels and lights in the room. Many angels gathered at his birth and one very tall angel stood behind my daughter’s partner, just before my Grandson’s birth. Such a beautiful world. The angels all had a white hue to them.
Shana writes
I was labouring in the birthing pool on the verandah. I felt the pain was getting unbearable. I was standing during the contractions and reaching up. I began lifting my arms asking for someone, something, to help me, to send help to me. I felt a movement of the pain, transformed as energy coming up through my body and out through my hands. And with it the pain was leaving me.
It felt incredible. We thought it must be angels. There was a sense of a powerful connection to responsive beings. I gave my daughter the second name Angelika, to honour the assistance I had experienced.
In the birthing pool my partner had been watching me. I’d open my eyes between contractions and see him sitting like a Buddha, totally focussed. He said later that he was mesmerised by my ‘birthing dance’.
In the morning an owl appeared, sitting above the birthing pool. It stayed there for two days. In the days following the birth a presence came by my bedroom doorway several times. It was a benevolent and unmistakably strong presence that seemed to look in on me. I felt absolutely certain of it.
Author’s comments. Notice she is sensation oriented. She says that she sometimes feels the presence of her mother who has (since) passed over. She feels her hugging her. It is beautiful.
This birthing story also shows how much power is inherent in the angel’s dance, how it could take away the pain. And how much it is involved in the manifestation of presence. This will not work for everyone. You must be sensation and movement oriented. The ability to feel presence is very important to become aware of and develop.
Notice that the totem animal appears, the owl.
This reminds me that Hypnosis had often been considered in birthing. Both are forms of altered states. You must find the way that works for you.

V. writes about watching a birth
I received the message to be a witness at the birth of a friend’s baby. I didn’t know why but I knew it important that my energy was present in the birthing. When the baby first came she was just a floppy piece of flesh. I saw a light energy mass enter the form and then there was life, she began breathing. A miracle had occurred.
D.S writes about giving birth
‘The contractions were like undulating signals of a portentous happening that was about to occur... As I felt this person coming forth I experienced a total spiritual ‘whoof’. There was no time, no sequence, no separation – all was gloriously one in a moment that knew no time....On a physiological level I experienced the most fantastic sexual orgasm. Huge, warm, full undulating waves of sensual, sexual pleasure, orgastic to the maximum. Simultaneously I was also aware of this tiny creature’s being...; and even more profoundly of the physical, spiritual, cosmic link connecting this evolved being with me and all humanity before me and all the generations that would come from him.
Author’s comment. Notice the ‘whoof’ sound used here as it relates to the sacred sound of Kabiel, Archangel of the base chakra.
Angels and children who have died
From Ann, I was doing a healing on a lady and a beautiful golden angel appeared in the room. Her name was Amoura. She was holding a golden baby in her arms. The lady said ‘I don’t want any more babies’. And the angel said ‘When you have healed your inner baby from birth, then you will not have to have another baby’. Strong stuff!!!
Angels and School
The class has an angel. Sometimes the teacher taps into the angel. She can let the angel be the play leader. Or choose a story to be the class theme for a time. This is inspiration.

Going to Steiner School – Mr Angelman
I took my angels into a kindergarten class. I was able to tell the teacher which children had blockages and what they were. The boys had been having a tough time. After a while it was clear that the boys learned from sounds, they were auditory and the girls and teacher were visual. I suggested more learning with songs. I worked with one child who had Downe’s. The other children said he would not understand but I knew he did. He appreciated about the angels.
SPLINTER HEALING
The splinter is a part of our self we don’t know exists. But our child does. They want to help us but cannot. They reflect it back in their ways. An example; Mother says to little son, ‘Jimmy, I’ve told you at least a million times DON’T exaggerate’. He can’t help it ‘cause she is doing it, and doesn’t recognize it.
Teenagers
It will manifest later in a teenager as a ‘desire to die’ or self-destructive tendencies. ‘I want out. As soon as I was born I knew I had made a mistake in coming.’ Stephanie.
Raphael said to me one day, ‘When I hear a teenager die, I wanna cry’. I can appreciate this sentiment.
The Principle of 4
The splinter has 4 aspects, angel aspects. With a teenager they are best worked with all at once, 4 people doing the angel healing or 4 paws (a pet). Pets are very useful when it comes to splinter healing of a child. They should not be denied them. They will help carry the burden of the splinter. Godparents are also useful here. Here is the origin of the Principle of 4, and also of 4 direction rituals.
The 3 Descents
This process will need to be done 3 times once per year. Each one will involve a descent into the physical by the true soul. This is accompanied by an angel called a Descent, each one bringing them another stage closer to earth.
A. says
I asked to have the Sun fragment healed in the 4 aspects. I saw a darkish energy of fear to my right trying to hide or not be found. They, the Light beings brought it in for healing. ‘it is being transformed and healed’. It went up and I saw it go. I had acupressure work done by spirit on my skull and occiput. Since then I had some nasally stuff and sinus. When I lay down I felt gone. I had congestion for days.
As adults
As an adult we learn how to live around the splinter as do our family and friends. It complexes and creates chaos, and destructive impulses. We are in denial about it. This leads to chronic physical conditions and neurosis. We all have them to one degree or another.
Ticks
All God’s creatures have a purpose except the mosquito, whose only purpose is to annoy us. A tick when it enters is like a splinter. Its poison will cause paralysis and sometimes death. The function of a tick is to help us change fast. Our body is slow to change, so that sometimes if the mental attitude causing symptoms has changed the body will still carry it. A tick will allow this change to happen fast. Potentised tick serum is a strong remedy for this, and hence also for splinter healing.
Q.      Is the splinter the same as the wounded child?
No, it is not a child. It may actually be an adult. Examples:
A child is 2 years old and starts swinging a hammer and knocking in nails like an adult. This may be cute, but it is the suppressed part of the father.
A part of the mother is in the angel-world but she is not aware of it. Her child acts very angel-like. This expression is not necessarily the innocence of a child, as you may find distortions in it due to its unevolved, and unexpressed nature.
‘My 2-year old could hardly speak yet. One day he sat down and said, ‘Write this down mum. Within all the bones fervour lies. I knew this even when I was in the womb mum.’ At first I did think he said, ‘Within all the bones, further lies’, referring to our family secrets.’
Q.
Can I do cutting the ties that bind?
This may help but will not resolve the splinter. The splinter has an emotional content e.g. apprehension, and mental content, which may be a vow or promise, or attitude. An example is ‘I don’t want to be here... I want to be there’. This may manifest at the birth as ‘I don’t want to be giving birth... I want to do the delivery.’
Puberty
Twelve years old presents us with coming into blossom, and coming out of childhood. A bridge has to be crossed. It is best encountered, from terms of myth and imagination, as the inner life and the outer life.
Amber’s dance
While following the pink road of love, she came across the golden bridge. A forest was to the right, and a lake to her left. The four winds were blowing. Her challenge was to learn from the angel, the song and the dance, that would be the key to the bridge-crossing. A significant part of her song was ‘I am going down, down, down.’ She was beginning her journey into the Underworld, into the special realm of Persephone, where childhood’s dreams are transformed, and skills of power are learned.
Autism
In autism the child is caught in the splinter. They cannot escape. They begin to live it out. They may have actually retracted into it as an escape mechanism. It is locked by memories of genetic experiments in Atlantean times. e.g. hybridizing people with birds and animals.
The splinter of the parents is unresolved and that is the fragment that the child reflects back. This splinter may have ‘alien’ or ‘extra terrestrial’ forms as that part has not come to Earth. Look to see if a parent has dyslexia, cannot read or spell. The central visual field of the parent is blocked as that fragment does not know how to complete its journey to Earth. The same applies with the autistic child. The corresponding part of the DNA is already occupied by something e.g. bird DNA.
Alzheimer’s
In Alzheimer’s condition the person has retreated into a fragment whether for self preservation or repair work on the central identity’s physical vehicle. The shock that is on the bridge between the main consciousness and a fragment consciousness, prevents easy backwards and forwards travel, and memory is inaccessible.
This is a condition of the soul it is not just a disease of the body. The soul is trying to unravel the fragments and complete their journeys. This is necessary before beauty can begin to occur in the dying transition. The full fulfilment of life is attempting to occur in all possible worlds. Lights are being switched on where there was never a glimmer, where hope was eternally lost.
The brain professor comes to earth
Every child has their way of coming to earth that is unique to them. If we can find that way we can help them a lot. I had a children’s remedial class. We had a buggy that could be moved around in all directions. They would lay on it, and as it was moved lose orientation. They would say ‘I feel like I am floating up near the roof’. This would be called an out-of-body experience. I said ‘I have a special job for you to do. How are you going to get down. Some said ‘jump’ or ‘swim’ or ‘climb’. One said ‘fall’. I would get them to do that by standing on a chair and coming down, their way.
One boy had had so many falls that they thought he had brain damage. He considered himself an expert on brain damage. His parents were petrified that he might fall again. He had made slow progress in his special skills but I found out his way to get here was to fall. So when he would start being the ‘brain professor’ or lose concentration, I would get him to stand on a chair and fall off, safely. He would immediately come round. His progress had been hampered by his parents fear of his falling!
Allergies
In an allergy you are catapulted into a fragment. You experience shock, in degrees. The fragment is unevolved, so the feelings are uncomfortable. Yet they have an attraction (that can lead to addiction). You need to evolve sufficiently by incorporating higher subtle bodies, such as the angel body, the magic body, or the star body. Then you can absorb the power that is present in the allergy fragment. That is what you are wishing for. That is what you are struggling to attain
There are ten stages to human growth. Hang on to us at each stage... Raphael

No comments:

Post a Comment